What is Insurance?

Our insurance scheme means you paid to join mydeposits
and also pay a protection fee that lets you hold the deposit
in your bank account.

If this is how you protect deposits login here

Member LOGIN

What is Custodial?

Our custodial scheme means that you joined mydeposits
for free and transfer the deposit money to us to hold.

If this is how you protect your deposits, then use:

Landlord login or Business login

Landlord LOGIN Business LOGIN

We provide a simple deposit protection solution for landlords, letting agents and tenants

It’s a legal requirement for landlords and letting agents to protect their tenants’ deposits with a government scheme such as mydeposits.

We've been protecting deposits for over 12 years.




You're in safe hands

We’re a government authorised scheme

mydeposits is brought to you by Hamilton Fraser

Safely protecting tenants’ deposits
across England and Wales.

More than



Protecting over



In excess of


disputes resolved

Established in


and growing